Milford Consulting offers Tax, Accounting and Advisory Services for individuals and small businesses.
Milford Consulting is owned and operated by Ed Milford, who’s a battle-tested finance leader with 40 years of business experience in private industry and public accounting supporting all types and sizes of businesses across several industries.
Ed is a licensed Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in the State of New York and Florida. Ed is registered with IRS as a Tax Professional. Ed is also a QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor and NEAT Consultant.
Ed started his career in NYC with Arthur Andersen & Co. as an auditor and later joined Avon Products, Inc., where he worked for 30 years in various senior finance and accounting management positions.
Ed is a member of the following professional organizations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- National Society of Tax Professionals
- Chamber of Commerce of Orlando
- Registered IRS Tax Professional
- Better Business Bureau wit A+ Rating
Milford Consulting provides tax, accounting, and business advisory services for a wide variety of clients. Our focus is on:
- Tax return filing and tax planning for individuals and businesses,
- Accounting, bookkeeping and financial statements for small businesses, and
- Budgeting, personal money management planning, training and coaching.
Annual participation in Continuing Professional Education courses offered by local chapters of national accounting and tax associations keeps our firm on the leading edge of ever-changing tax laws and accounting methods.
Computerized offices and internet access ensures clients accurate, efficient, state-of-the-art service at a competitive price.
Visit the Services area of our site to learn more about the many tax, accounting, and business advisory services available to individuals and businesses.
Visit the Contact Us page for information regarding how to reach us via telephone, e-mail social media or mail.
Feel free to contact the office anytime at 352-901-2573. We're here to help.